Millie wanted to do something for Earthday and together with mum she came up with idea of Homemade Earth Crayons.
You will need
- muffin tin or tray
- blue & green & yellow crayons
1. Take the paper off your crayons and break them up into small pieces.
2. Arrange crayon pieces in the tray, try to make sure you place the colours to next to different colours, try not to fill right up to the top.
3. Have your oven on about 250º to 300º degrees, until they have fully melted, round about 20 mins.
4. Let completely cool on the top of your work surface for about 15 minutes then place in fridge for 15 minutes. Then pop your earth crayon out and turn over and your done :)